Legal and privat policy
Otto-Suhr-Allee 97 / 99
10585 Berlin / Germany
Phone. +49 (0) 30 / 25 20 27 07
§ 1 Scope and contractual basis
(1) For the purchase contract for the delivery of goods concluded between you as a buyer and us as a seller, the following conditions of sale apply.
(2) All agreements made between you and us in connection with the purchase agreement are based on these conditions of sale, our written order confirmation and our declaration of acceptance.
(3) Illustrations or drawings contained in our brochures, advertisements and other offer documents are only approximately authoritative insofar as the information contained therein has not been expressly designated as binding by us.
§ 2 Prices; payment
(1) Our prices include packaging costs and VAT. However, transport costs are included in our prices only if a separate agreement has been made with you. In the event of a revocation of your declaration of intent to conclude the sales contract, you must bear the costs of returning the goods if the delivered goods are the same as those ordered and if the price of the goods to be returned does not exceed 40 euros or if you pay higher Price of the thing at the time of the cancellation have not yet delivered the consideration or a contractually agreed installment. Otherwise, the return is free for you.
(2) Unless we have agreed otherwise with you in writing, the purchase price owed by you is payable without deduction within 14 days after receipt of our invoice.
(3) If you are in default of payment, we are entitled to demand interest of 5% above the respective base interest rate of the European Central Bank (ECB) from this date. In that regard, we reserve the right to prove higher damages.